Thursday, July 9, 2015

Married Nebraska gay couples may now file amended returns as far back as 2011

Legally married (elsewhere) Nebraska couples can file amended returns back to 2012 and even 2011 under certain conditions, acting Tax Commissioner Leonard Sloup has announced.
     SCOTUS' gay marriage decision has ended the tax nightmare that gay couples in Nebraska previously faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment