- Playgirl must be close to broke,
- Daniel Nardicio is a sleazeball, and
- Why didn't Aksarbent think of a publicity stunt like this?
Anyway, the upright, morally straight readers of JoeMyGod were absolutely appalled by Mr. Nardicio's attempt to violate Mr. Cooper's privacy, and were not shy in articulating their outrage in comments, such as the following:
- How about offering $10K for naked pictures of the smoking-hot Corsican boyfriend
- Ooo. I'm interested too.
- DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! — Yeah Baby!
- No shit!
Now let's review some things:
- Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt (Mother: Gloria)
- He has an interesting job.
- He gets to live in a large, loft-type building with a brass pole on which he can take an exhilarating ride to start his work day
- He lives with a dude who looks better than a lot of porn stars (which would be totally awesome if Anderson Cooper liked boys, but we wouldn't know anything about that because our mothers told us never to listen to rumors, and our dads considered two guys getting it on to be a one-way ticket to barf town.)