Sunday, September 15, 2013

CBS' Mo Rocca asks Eileen Rockefeller how much money she has

From the Tiffany network's Sunday Morning program, broadcast this weekend:
Eileen Rockefeller: Sometimes they would actually ask, "How much money do you have?"
Mo Rocca: Really!
Eileen Rockefeller: Yeah.
Mo Rocca: That's amazing. Well then, Can I ask you, as a journalist... How much money do you have?
Eileen Rockefeller: I have no idea. I don't even count.
Mo Rocca: Is it like Powerball money or more like MegaMillions...?
Eileen Rockefeller: Get outta here!

1 comment:

  1. I have enormous self worth. But can I even get to where I need to be without money? Hell no. I was born thousands of miles from where I need to be. If I were them, I could do so much more for humanity. They are squeezing all the money away from the majority of the world into the hands of the few. I admire her desire to tell her story, but really, she and her family have no idea what it is like to be broke financially and spiritually. They live in a bubble with barely anyone to compare themselves to. If you want to help climate change, then buy everyone in the world their own solar panels. You can afford it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis