Tuesday, April 2, 2013

David Letterman, CEO of Worldwide Pants, thinks pantsless golfer's chip shot was 'ugliest thing' he ever saw at a televised sporting event

Given Letterman's history of tone-deaf remarks about LGBTs, we were ready to rip him again, but even to us it soon became apparent that he was just setting up a gag by priming the audience for a replay of Kevin Ware's horrible March Madeness leg fracture before subsituting video of Danish golf pro Andreas Hartø's pantsless water hazard chip shot on the 14th hole in the European Tour's Trophée Hassan II tournament last weekend.
     The joke is at the 6:30 mark here:
     But the thing people are still talking about, and oh my god, I mean, honestly, and it HAPPENED and then uh, it's a terrible thing, so the network showed it once and then they, and then THAT was it. You know what I'm talking about? It was, GEEZ! Let me show it to you now... It was, I think the ugliest thing I've ever seen at a televised sporting event. Take a look.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis