Friday, December 16, 2011

If your first son were gay, how would you react?

That was the question posed to men of reddit. Some sample answers:

4raser: "In that case, I think it's time we discussed the bees and the bees."
chiablo: You will be harassed and bullied in high school, but it's okay... the therapy bills are cheaper than child support.
CowJam: "HOLY FUCK! I HAVE A SON!?!?"
zlozlozlozlozlozlo: "Just don't tell your other father".
Drunken_Sincerity: ...when I was about 13 I went for a walk with my Dad and he said 'Son, don't ever try it with a man, you might like it.'
misterscratch 441: My wife and I have a plan for this: If our child tells us that she is gay I will say "Dammit!" pull out my wallet and give my wife five dollars. Then I will ask some kind of related question (e.g. "Top or bottom?", "Lipstick or butch?" etc.) and no matter the answer grumble and give my wife another dollar.
redorm 291: "Not interested in women? Your life just got so much easier."
poundingbassline: ''I love you son... no homo'' I plan on being a troll dad.
sanbernadoo: I understand. Men are attractive.
Scoops_Haagendazs: I would ground them indefinitely...
britus 21: You can kiss whoever you want to in ten years, but let's finish stacking those Legos for now.
DexterDoakes: I wanted the second one to be gay, but okay.
snakeseare: Well that's convenient; all your friends are gay too!
Lots42: "So does Justin Bieber look like a girl or what?"
Theres_A_FAP_4_That: I'd give him the same speech as my daughter... men are assholes and lie to get in your pants.... front or back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis