Monday, October 24, 2011

Colin Farrell gives Robert Downey Jr. Hero Award at 2011 Sceam awards; text of man crush ode he recited


(MMAOO via towleroad)

Colin Farrell: When I think of a hero, I think of one name. He’s brave, he’s bold, he’s bad, and I find him kind of attractive. In fact I wrote a poem about him, it’s a very emotional poem:
If I like boys in that way,
I'd celebrate him every day.
Alas I don't, it's plain to see.
And yet, he's still my cup of tea.
He's got big balls, the bravest kind,
Within that iron suit you'll find.
A man quite born to save the day
or solve the crime the thoughtful way.
A wicked wit, the keenest mind.
And if you're trapped you might just find
He'll blast the door or pick the lock;
And prove himself no shit Sherlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis