- She's a Stanford graduate with a dual degree in biology and mathematics, and a Master's in operations research. Her dad is a billionaire quantitative trading pioneer, whose right-wing foundation she runs.
- She's on the Trump 16-member transition team executive committee where she recruits appointees with help from the Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation
- She indirectly funded publication of "Clinton Cash" a far right book that damaged Clinton's image
- Her family mostly owns Cabridge Analytica, Trump's prescient polling firm
- Her family invested $10 million in rabidly homophobic, racist, anti-Jewish Breitbart News
- She convinced the Trump campaign to hire Kellyanne Conway
- She lobbied hard for Trump to pick racist Jeff Sessions for Attorney General — and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn
- Her family has spent $73.5 million in disclosed political contributions since 2010 to candidates, committees and right-wing nonprofits
- She's reduced the family's support of the Koch network because she thinks they're not aggressive enough
- An associate says she want to "beat the Kochs and Paul Singer and the Ricketts”
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Meet the right-wing hedge fund heiress who pulls more of Trump's strings than just about anyone
here and here. Below, an executive summary of the 42-year-old who home-schooled her children in an Upper West Side apartment she had fashioned from the six adjoining residences she bought.