Overall winner: Roma!
Unbelievably terrific soundtrack, seriously good dancers, impeccable editing, glorious cinematography and snappy pacing. Marred only by a 40-second intro which you can skip.
Runner up: Berlin
Didn't care for the vintage photo grading, but well-edited and beautifully focused on some talented dancers, especially in the second half. Wonderful!
|I Charleston, San Francisco|
- Most charming: Lyon (surprisingly, not Paris's which is surprisingly Bohemian)
- Slickest city promotion without looking like a commercial: Chicago
- Most relentless city promotion that totally looks a commercial: Los Angeles (great music though)
- Most hyperkinetic, grab-you by-the-lapels: Memphis
- Tennessee honorable mention: Nashville, very well done. But then, Music City, USA has a reputation to uphold, and it does
- Goofiest/Funniest/Best Display of Male Nudity: Seattle
- Just because it's New York: New York City (fun, diverse, and of course it's well executed)
- AKSARBENT's personal favorite: San Francisco (mostly because of the adorable, fiercely talented short guy. Ouch!)
Omaha, which is as big as Lyon, France, doesn't have an I Charleston video because apparently no one in this city realizes the promotional value of dance memes on the Internet.