Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Are mean ABC co-anchors trying to throw shade on that nice John Travolta?

We think that TJ Holmes and Reena Ninan of World News Now, and/or writer Michael Rothman of Good Morning America, just might be trying to make some sort of scurrilous insinuation here.

 TJ Holmes: We've all had our celebrity sitings, but how many can say it was a celebrity that wanted to chat us up?

GMA's Michael Rothman:
     Two days ago, he [Justin Jones] was at the gym and a familiar face walked up and introduced himself.
      "'Hi I'm John [Travolta],' he said. That's exactly how it happened," Jones told ABC News.
     ...Jones has been watching some of Travolta's classic "Welcome Back, Kotter" episodes and he told him he was a fan.
      "He seemed very flattered by that," Jones added.
     "He asked a lot of questions about if I was married and If I had kids. The time just flew by..."
      "I went on my Facebook and posted it as my profile pic," he said. "She [Jones' wife] asked, 'What the hell happened last night?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis