Sunday, July 13, 2014

Obama laughs, fistbumps Austin cashier after ribald gay comment

Commenters to FreeRepublic were outraged by this at first but quickly became distracted by a cat video some genius planted in the comments.
     Daniel Rugg Webb, a 32-year-old employee of Franklin Barbecue in Austin, told the Austin Chronicle that Thursday was his lucky day to be "register girl" and recounted waiting on Obama:
     As the president approached, Webb threw his hand down and slapped the counter dramatically. "Equal rights for gay people!"
     "Are you gay?" the president asked.
     "Only when I have sex."
     "That's when he laughed and said, 'Bump me,'" Webb says.
     (Just before the fistbump, Obama had realized there was a group of children nearby, and said, "Not in front of the kids.")
    Webb told Buzzfeed Saturday Night that the Secret Service “frisked everybody, which was kind of my favorite part,” adding:
"If Rick Perry would've walked in, I would have lost my job. I would've taken that old queen to town."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis