Sunday, December 30, 2012

Charlie Sheen goes damage controlling to TMZ:
'I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp'


This weekend, Charlie Sheen hosted the opening of his hotel bar in Cabo, Mexico, El Ganzo, where he cheerfully hurled a homophobic slur at a not-especially-gay audience, specifically saying, "How we doing? ... Lying bunch of f**got a**holes, how we doing?"
     AKSARBENT is running this because we think it A) his excuse is funny as hell, B) we don't think Sheen even thinks about homosexuality long enough to disapprove and C) even if he does, he ceased long ago to be responsible for anything that comes out of his mouth.
     Martin Sheen's unruly son offered TMZ another, alternative explanation, just in case they didn't like the first: "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone."


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis